Become A Supporter

Become A Sponsor

You don't have to be extensively involved with the 4-H program to make a difference in the lives of Saskatchewan youth. 4-H Saskatchewan relies on the generosity of our financial partners to contribute towards the success of the 4-H program. The support enables 4-H Saskatchewan the opportunity to offer high quality educational material and programming for our members and leaders.

Sponsorship opportunities are available for general programming, special events, in-kind support services, and annual donations. For more information on sponsorship and sponsorship recognition levels, please contact the Saskatchewan 4-H Council.

Become A Donor

By donating to 4-H Saskatchewan you are investing in the youth of Saskatchewan. If you would like to donate directly to the Saskatchewan 4-H Foundation, your gift can be directed to one of two funds.

4-H Saskatchewan General Endowment Fund
The purpose of the Endowment is to provide long-term security for the 4-H program. For ten years, 4.5% of your donation is spent annually on 4-H programs and services. The balance is invested to enable the Foundation capital to grow. After ten years, the Foundation has the option of directing the gift to 4-H programs or continuing the investment to provide for further growth and greater security.

Saskatchewan 4-H Foundation Fund
The purpose of this fund is to annually direct a minimum of 80% of your donation to 4-H Programs and Services offered by the Saskatchewan 4-H Council. Whenever possible, the remaining 20% is invested to allow for growth of the Foundation capital.

You may also choose to give to the Foundation under one of these special gift categories.

  1. Memorial Gifts can be made in memory of a loved one.
  2. Tribute Gifts can be made on behalf of a special person to salute an occasion such as a birthday, anniversary, graduation, retirement or volunteer recognition.
  3. Planned Giving Program provides the opportunity for you to make the gift of a lifetime.

Details are available from Foundation staff on bequests, gifts of life insurance, gift plus annuities, gifts of residual interest and charitable remainder trusts. We would be pleased to meet with you in confidence and without obligation, to discuss the gift options suitable to your desires.

The Saskatchewan 4-H Foundation provides many gift options, including cheques, post-dated cheques, VISA, MasterCard, in-kind donations and pledges for a specified amount over a period of time. Donor contributions are recognized on donar plaques and hung at the Saskatchewan 4-H Council provincial office. Learn more about the Saskatchewan 4-H Foundation.


Donate Now

 

Donate by Cheque or Credit Card

You may also make a donation by cheque or credit card.

Please contact the 4-H Office directly regarding donations to the Saskatchewana 4-H Foundation or Saskatchewan 4-H Council. We'd be happy to discuss donation options with you.

4-H Saskatchewan

3830 Thatcher Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7R 1A5
Phone: 306-933-7727
foundation@4-h.sk.ca


OUR SPONSORS