4-H Saskatchewan Lottery

THE 22nd ANNUAL LOTTERY (2018)  

Lottery License: RR17-0560

Tickets are $5 each. This fundraiser has raised more than $60,000 for the 4-H program in Saskatchewan in past years.

This year, the Grand Prizes are:

  • a Kubota RTV 500, donated by Kubota Canada and participating Saskatchewan dealers
  • a custom clubhouse shed, built by students at A.E. Peacock Collegiate with materials donated by Yara Belle Plaine Inc.

Other prizes include two round trip tickets to any regular scheduled WestJet destination, an iPad Pro with iPad case (donated by Cooperative Hail Insurance), two $500 Western Producer advertising vouchers, two $500 gift certificates to Peavey Mart and an HP Laptop (donated by Staples Business Depot). 

THANK YOU to our outstanding prize donors for supporting 4-H in Saskatchewan!

  • Kubota Canada and participating Saskatchwean dealers
  • Yara Belle Plain Inc.
  • WestJet
  • Cooperative Hail Insurance Co.
  • The Western Producer
  • Peavey Mart
  • Staples Business Depot

4-H Clubs - To order tickets for your club to sell, please contact the main office at 306-933-7727 and talk to Shirley! Your club can get involved by selling tickets! Participating clubs or districts receive 60 per cent of sales value of their completely sold books. For example, if your club sells 10 complete books, you would raise $600 for your club! All of the proceeds from the lottery support 4-H. The remaining 40 per cent of sales is invested into regional and provincial 4-H programs!

Tickets are available from participating clubs or by calling the 4-H office at 306-933-7727:

  • Springside Beef Club
  • Lomond Light Horse
  • Beechy Multiple
  • Aneroid Multiple
  • Weyburn Multiple
  • Crossroads Multiple
  • Outram Madigan
  • CC Ryders
  • Makwa 4-H Beef Club
  • Goodsoil 4-H Club
  • Canora Homecraft
  • Golburn Gallopers -
  • Torch River 4-H Club
  • Browning 4-H Beef Club
  • Rockglen 4-H Club
  • Old Wives 4-H Club
  • District #10 4-H Council
  • South Star 4-H Club

Tickets are also available from participating Kubota dealerships!

  • Armstrong Implements (Swift Current)
  • Redhead Equipment Ltd. (Estevan)
  • Earthworks Equipment (Saskatoon)
  • Grain Bags Canada (Humboldt)
  • GlenMor Equipment (Prince Albert)
  • Logan Stevens Construction (Yorkton)
  • Novlan Bros. (Lloydminster)
  • Parkland Farm Equipment (North Battleford)
  • Wheatbelt Sales (Wadena)
  • Young's Equipment Inc. (Regina)
  • Thompson Bearing (Luseland)

The Draw will take place on August 22, 2018 at the 4-H Office in Saskatoon!

 

Recipes for Success - 4-H Cookbooks

Saskatchewan 4-H Cookbooks are available for sale, individually or as a club fundraiser. There are four volumes, each one containing 100's of recipes submitted by Saskatchewan 4-H Families. Clubs can purchase Volume 1, 2, 3 or 4 for $10 each with a minimum order of 20. The recommended selling price is $15 - $20. Please place your order by calling the provincial office at 306-933-7727.


OUR SUPPORTERS