Register your 4-H Club in 4 easy steps: Registration Deadline is November 15, 2012 - all the forms are found below:
- Complete the Leader Registration Form - see information on the reverse side of the form if you need help filling it out. Please complete all of the information asked for.
- Collect the Member Registration Forms
- These were sent to all families registered last year.
- Give one to each of your new families. Please make sure forms are completed properly
- Don't forget to include the projects members are taking, and complete mailing address information, including postal codes!
- Complete the Project Material Order Form
Help on how to order project material is attached to the form. If you have questions regarding ordering project material, please do not hesitate to call your Regional 4-H Specialist or the provincial office- we're here to help!
- Mail the above forms with your registration fees to: Saskatchewan 4-H Council, 3830 Thatcher Avenue, Saskatoon SK S7R 1A5. Fees are 73.88 per member until November 15th - after November 15 they are 98.19.
Volunteer Screening - Deadline is December 15
All Saskatchewan 4-H volunteers must complete volunteer screening before they can be 4-H leaders. all leaders who completed their screening in 2007 will need to re-certify.
4-U Self Determined Projects
The Saskatchewan 4-H Council is always looking to develop new projects. If you have a self-determined project in your club, we want to know. Please complete this form and send it with your club registration.
2012 4-H Lottery will again be available this year. This year, added to the prize list is a John Deere Gator (donated by John Deere) and THE Ipad (donated by Municipal Hail Insurance Company). Club get 1/2 of the lottery proceeds from completely sold books! It's a Win Win - for your club and for the provincial council.
Other Activities to Check Out this year - keep check the website for more details!
- Fun Factor Challenge
- Photo and Digital Video Contest
- 100 Years of 4-H in Canada in 2013
- Sears in Your Community Grant to 4-H Clubs
- Recruitment and Retention Challenge
- New Website Design